We have 2 open positions
KITCHEN HEAD CHEF
We are hiring an experienced Washoku Kitchen Head Chef. Please email your resume to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Direct kitchen operations
• Assign tasks, supervise
• Maintain control
• Resolve issues
• Plan/control menus
• Guarantee highest quality products
• Collaborate with managers
• Direct monthly inventory
• Maintain vendor relationships
• Recruit, hire, and train chefs, cooks, and kitchen staff
• Maintain kitchen equipment; schedule repairs and additional maintenance as needed
Requirements and Qualifications
• Significant experience as a chef
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to oversee and manage kitchen operations
• Ability to lead team members
• Ability to remain productive
• Good communication skills
Conditions of Employment
• Work 5 days a week including Sunday (45-47hours)
• Paid vacation after one year
• Gross 65K-70K yearly
CULTURAL CULINARY CONSULTANT AND EVENT PLANNER
International Restaurant of 22 years is planning to create a multi cultural culinary service entity to provide the home country foods for the international exhibitors and attending foreign delegations of the international conventions in Georgia and nearby states.
Organization needs a male or a female Culinary specialist with knowledge of major religions and cultures in order to organize the proper services for the foreign exhibit staff and foreign attendees from different countries conventioneers attending conventions in Atlanta and other major SE cities.
Required qualification details are:
- Educated in major religions and cultures. Masters degree preferred.
- Some customer relations experience in culinary industry is required
- Knowledge of culinary types of major cultures is a must. Applicants will be tested of his/her knowledge by an expert.
- Internship in the culinary industry is a plus. If meets all other requirements but applicant shows inadequate experience, the developer will arrange training.
- Must be fluent in English language, both in speaking and writing.
Multi’ lingual applicants may apply, however education and professional experience determines the owner’s decision.
CULTURAL CULINARY COORDINATOR AND EVENT PLANNER
Employee Referral and incentive announcement
- Position Duties: Use knowledge of major faiths/religions and cultures in order to organize the proper services for the foreign exhibit staff and foreign attendees from different countries conventioneers attending conventions in Atlanta and other major SouthEast cities.
- Education/Experience Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Religion, Cultural Studies, or related and 24 months experience in Customer Relations in Culinary Industry
- Travel Requirement: Less than 5% domestic travel to Atlanta and other major southeast cities as required.
- Location of Employment: Mitokitchen LLC – 6470 Spalding Dr, Suite P, Norcross, GA 30092
- Email resumes and job history to: firstname.lastname@example.org, HR Consultant
- Incentive: We will be thankful for your referral and pay you $10 appreciation fee.